NuSOL™ 21 Ultra High Oil
NuSOL™ 21 Ultra High Oil
HYBRID TECHNOLOGY METALWORKING FLUID: GENERAL USE FOR ALL METALS
NuSOL™ 21 Ultra High Oil is a completely new technology that Chemtool Incorporated has introduced to the metalworking industry for the general machining of ferrous and non-ferrous metals. NuSOL 21 Ultra High Oil is formulated for today's competitive manufacturing environment which demands one fluid for all general machining operations. This includes cast iron, carbon and tool steels and aluminum alloys and tough exotic ferrous alloys.
NuSOL 21 Ultra High Oil is manufactured using a proprietary blending process that incorporates into the product many unique characteristics that will promote high productivity rates and minimal downtime for the end user. NuSOL 21 Ultra High Oil is formulated using a blend of unique preformed emulsions that possess a very small particle size (average particle size of one micron) which demonstrate outstanding boundary lubrication. This small particle size provides a very durable and uniform lubricant film for enhanced wetting and coverage, a very clean running fluid and exceptional hard water stability for enhanced general machining performance on all metals.
NuSOL 21 Ultra High Oil preformed emulsions are further complemented with the presence of a balanced ester lubrication package that offers enhanced boundary lubrication and fluid detergency and cleanliness. NuSOL hybrid fluid technologies are the perfect solution for the challenging manufacturing technologies required for both the local and global marketplaces.
- Resistant to 'Monday Morning Odors.' Inherent biostable chemistry maintains pH and alkalinity; eliminating odors.
- Excellent corrosion protection for tooling equipment, and parts.
- Exceptional lubricant ?lm strength for good tool life and ?nish.
- Extremely small particle size for superior wetting.
- Hard water stable
- High degree of cleanliness.
- Low VOC of 27.9 g/l.
- Good overall lubrication for general machining on both ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- Rejects tramp oil.
- Higher viscosity oils offer improved boundary lubrication without heavy oil content limiting coolant carry-off and providing a cleaner machine interior.
- High ?ash point oils eliminate mist and evaporation that reduces coolant cost and promotes a healthy work environment.
- Proven history of being operator safe.
- Tramp oil rejection eliminates a source for bacteria and rancid odors that reduces sump change outs, disposal costs, and machine downtime.
- Triazine and formaldehyde free
|All Metal Safe||Yes|
|Appearance||White, translucent emulsion|
|Compatible Metals||Stainless Steel|
|Compatible Metals||Aluminum Alloys|
|Machining Capabilities||OD/ID/Centerless Grinding|
|Machining Capabilities||Light to Moderate-Duty Machining|
|pH (10% dilution)||9.3|
|Refractometer Multiplier (IFT 40-ATAGO PAL-1)||2.9|
|Specific Gravity, 60°F (15.6°C)||1.01|
|Weight, lb-gal., 60°F (15.6°C)||8.35|