SEMI-SYNTHETIC METALWORKING FLUID: HIGH PERFORMANCE FOR FERROUS METALS AND ALUMINUM ALLOYS - CHLORINATED
Lubricut 5460 is a high performance, extreme pressure, chlorinated semi- synthetic based metalworking fluid designed specifically for demanding precision applications on both ferrous and aluminum alloys. Formulated with the latest chemical innovations for lubricity, wetting, and corrosion prevention available, Lubricut 5460 sets the standard for superior performance. The unique emulsifier and detergency package prevents bacterial problems and hard water soap formation typical of traditional soluble oil metalworking fluids while maintaining superior machine cleanliness and long lasting sump life.
Lubricut 5460 is enhanced with specialized corrosion inhibitors, which offer outstanding corrosion protection/anti-staining properties on aluminum alloys. Lubricut 5460 contains a balanced lubrication regime of both chlorine and synthetic surface lubricant technology for optimal performance.
- Sulfonate Free Chemistry: Biostable chemistry maintains pH and alkalinity, eliminating objectionable “Monday Morning Odors”
- Hard Water Stable: Lubricut 5460 exhibits twice the hard water stability of traditional soluble oils, thereby maintaining a stable emulsion for better wetting and lubricity
- Additive Independent: No need for tank side pH buffers, emulsifiers, or costly and hazardous biocides
- Optimal Lubrication Regime: Lubricut 5460 combines the need for chlorine with a unique blend of highly effective boundary lubricants
- Balanced corrosion inhibition system for both non-ferrous and ferrous metals
- Can be used as a general forming lubricant for all metals reducing the need for multiple products
- Enhanced secondary emulsifier system for rapid bloom and mixing characteristics: enhanced emulsion integrity
- Excels at maintaining tolerances and finishes at very high speeds & feed rates above 10,000 RPM
|pH (10% dilution)||9.50|
|Specific Gravity, 60°F (15.6°C)||1.0350|
|Weight, lb-gal., 60°F (15.6°C)||8.625 lbs/gal.|