CT 250 ND
CT 250 ND
SOLUBLE OIL FOR MACHINING/GRINDING APPLICATIONS ON ALL METALS - CHLORINATED
CT 250 ND is a water emulsiﬁable, soluble oil cutting and grinding fluid. CT 250 ND exhibits a balanced lubrication regime of both boundary lubricant additives and chlorine for extreme pressure requirements. CT 250 ND forms a clean and stable emulsion in all water types and is formulated with a non-formaldehyde biocide to extend the serviceable sump life of the emulsion. CT 250 ND combines tenacious ﬁlm strength with improved cooling capacity found only in water reducible products. It is particularly well suited for a variety of cutting and grinding operations such as broaching, tapping, gear shaping, deep drilling, boring, screw machining, end milling, and reaming of hard steels and nickel alloys. CT 250 ND is applicable for use on both ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- Unusually tight emulsion for a soluble oil.
- Improves wetting and cooling for superior tool life.
- Reduced consumption: A stable tight emulsion reduces usage from carry out when compared with other soluble oils.
- Additive independent: No need for tank side pH buffers, emulsifers, or costly and hazardous biocides.
- Cost effective regardless of whether you have individual sumps or large central systems.
- Applicable for both ferrous and non-ferrous metal applications.
- Does not contain formaldehyde releasers, nitrites, phenols or dimethyl polysiloxane.
|Appearance||Dark brown ?uid|
|Compatible Metals||Stainless Steel|
|Compatible Metals||Aluminum Alloys|
|Flash Point, COC||350°F (176.7°C)|
|Machining Capabilities||OD/ID/Centerless Grinding|
|Machining Capabilities||Light to Moderate-Duty Machining|
|Specific Gravity, 60°F (15.6°C)||0.9564|
|Weight, lb-gal., 60°F (15.6°C)||7.97|